Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Dating Years










Chris and I met in our Single's Branch here in Idaho Falls in 2005. I was waiting for a missionary at the time, and had absolutely no interest in dating. I moved to Provo, and came back home around Halloween to visit and threw a party at my house with friends from the branch. Chris came, and the next day when I was driving back to Utah, I decided to text him and get his e-mail address. We talked on Messenger and eventually talked for hours by phone each night. I finished school and moved back to Idaho Falls in December and we continued dating off and on for the next year and a half. We both moved to Utah and broke up completely in May of 2007 only to get engaged a month later. We were married in Idaho Falls on July 27, 2007 and have lived happily ever after!

No comments: