Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We had our annual Rose grandkids trip to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. It was FREEZING..but of course a blast.



They had a little chicken pen that of course Addy loved. She kept growling at them like a bear.


Enjoying her freedom of running away!


She found her pumpkin that's just her size!


They had a train ride this year which I thought she'd love..but she cried the whole time. Probably because all the grandkids were squeezed in the yellow caboose at the end, and I just stuck her through a window for Ashlyn to hold, and then the train took off.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I LOVE those pictures! My favorite is of her with the big pumpkin! You should crop that, blow it up, and frame it! That's funny she was growling at the animals!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I had to blow up these pictures big so i could see how adoralbe Addy looked. She is just beautiful, what a good mix you 2 have. Cant wait to see the next one!