Friday, May 21, 2010

Zoo

I'm so behind on blogging!! A few weeks ago, Chris had the day off and it just happened to be the only sunny day that week, so we decided to go to our zoo!! It's so funny that we always go to zoos in other cities, but not to our own! It's actually a really good one and we had a blast. Addy's favorite animals were the monkeys and the sea lion.















These two monkeys were so cute - they kept taking turns scratching each other's back.


Addy and my mom




I have never seen a turtle this big! He weighs 500 pounds!

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

OH MY GOSH can i be shallow for a sec, you look AMAZING and TINY and i think Mason is what 5 weeks?!?! Wow, you go girl. Hope you had a fun b-day and i love the zoo pictures, you guys are such a darling family.

The Carlsens said...

You look amazing Mindy!

Addy doesn't even look the same to me anymore...

P.S. I'm blog looking whilst I listen to Tyson scream. I've offically started a NO binky policy around here : )