Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mason's Blessing

We blessed Mason this past Sunday, and it was so awesome!! I am so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing husband, that is always worthy to give us blessings at any time. Mason's was so special and I was reminded of what a strong, valiant little spirit we've been sent. I get overwhelmed sometimes when I think of what a sacred calling it is to be parents..and to raise them and guide them in a way that will help them fulfill their callings and bring them back to their Heavenly Father. The children we're raising are so much stronger than we are, and they're going to have to face so many things that we never had to deal with. I'm amazed each day by my children and the sweet spirit they have. I am truly so blessed and lucky to be their mother. After the blessing, we came back to our apt and had a brunch with everyone, and took pictures. Thank You to everyone that came, we really appreciated it!












The whole clan

Chris and I with my parents

Chris's awesome parents with Mason





4 comments:

Jessica said...

He is such a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck! HE is darling!Mini Chris!

Ryan and Lindy said...

Mason's little outfit is so cute :)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

All of you look so good and so happy! Looks like the blessing was a success. He is such a darling baby.