Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Temple Square

We went to SLC the second weekend in December with my parents to see the lights at Temple Square. Addy has absolutely loved driving around town pointing out the lights, so I knew we had to take her to see the ones at Temple Square. It was a really quick down and back trip, but so worth it. We got down there around 5:30 on Saturday night, checked into the hotel..ate some dinner, then drove over to Temple Square. Saying it was packed is an understatement. My Dad ended up driving back to the hotel and catching the bus to come back over. We were there about an hour...and didn't even walk around the whole thing. It was so packed it was hard to walk around and we needed to get the kids down to bed. So we walked back to the hotel and Chris, my mom and Addy and I went down to the pool. Mason and my Dad hung out and watched tv. The next morning we got up early and walked down to the Conference Center to see the Tabernacle Choir broadcast they do each Sunday. Chris and I had to watch it in the the theatre since we had the kids, but we were able to go take pictures and show Addy the main room. I'm so happy we went down and grateful to my parents for going with us. I love Temple Square and being able to see the excitement in my kids' eyes when they see everything is priceless.

He was so happy to get out of the car and roll around the hotel floor!
























No comments: