Thursday, January 29, 2009

I really need to stop making so many...

So I finally got all Addison's hair bows organized and on hangers. It's funny how after awhile you come back to something and don't like it anymore..I threw away about 10 that I couldn't stand..and got all the ones I like for now on hangers in her room. I've been making duplicates for when she gets pigtails..and I've been needing to make smaller, simpler ones for right now since I can only get small ones in her hair. She doesn't do headbands with bows anymore, she pulls them off as soon as I get one on. The middle picture is of her bigger ones that went on headbands. I'm so excited that she has some hair to clip at least one in now! These are the finished products! The top picture is of extras that don't fit on.



4 comments:

Streett's said...

Addison is adorable! And I love all the bows!

Jaimie said...

Well, if you find you just have too many to handle, ship 'em my way! :) They're darling bows and your little Addison is so cute. I bet she's so fun.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Those are so cute Mindy. You are talented. If i ever get a grl i knwo where to go fr cute bows!

Liza said...

I love it! You can never have too many right?! Way to be creative and use your talents! Addy is such a doll. You guys are such a cute family!