Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oregon

Last week, Addison and I drove over to Oregon with my parents. My oldest brother and his wife were expecting their third child. She had to be induced 3 weeks early because she got preclampsya. Sadly she's still in the hospital almost a week later. "Halle Paige" is doing well..she was 6lbs 10oz..19.5in...and sooooo cute with the sweetest little cry. We're still praying for Carrie that her blood pressure can level out and they can get this fixed so she can come home! My parents and I took care of the older 2 kids while everyone was at the hospital. It was so much fun! Last time I had seen them was my wedding, and they hadn't met Addy yet..so I was really grateful for the opportunity to go over. I missed Chris like crazy! It was our first time apart, but he had to stay for work and school. Anyway, here's some cute pics from over there.











2 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Thanks Mindy you're so sweet. I wish we would have been able to get together to make bows before I left. Maybe we can when I come back to visit.

Cali said...

Hey Mindy! I didn't know you had a blog... it's good to see you are doing so well. You're daughter is adorable!!