Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fort Wayne Zoo

Fort Wayne has a Children's Zoo that is one of the top 10 in the country. We've had a lot of rainy days since getting here and we leave tomorrow, so some of the wives got together and we went yesterday. I was down in the gym working out when they called to let me know we were going. So I ran upstairs and hurried and changed, ran a brush through my hair, and tried to cover up my red, sweaty face:) We left 15 minutes later and I was so excited to see how Addy would react to all the animals. It was just our luck, that about a half hour later it started raining...and today it's gorgeous outside! It was a blast anyway and I'm so glad we all went!


Trying to get all the kids to stand still for a picture is hilarious, we had Marli fall in this first one..

and now Tyson fell...

This sheep was awesome..he kept coming up to everyone and would stick his head over the door to watch.

We went for a train ride while it was raining

Kangaroos!

Penguins!

Addy standing up against the aquarium watching the big fish go by
Addy's a baby kangaroo!

The sea lions

The sea lions came up to the window and kissed Addy

This is what I saw when I walked around the corner to go change Addy.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

SO fun! I love the zoo!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love her little facial expressions in the pictures. Looks like fun.

reisnersest03 said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun on all of your adventures! I love that picture of addy. She is so darn cute!!

Lynette said...

OH my gosh! Those pictures are too cute! I love that Addy's hair is getting so long!! It's so pretty!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!