Thursday, April 30, 2009

Addison turns 10 months!

Here's some fun pictures and video from Addy's first month in Indiana! We're having a blast being together as a family the first half of the day - and some nights Addy and I will hang out with the other wives and their kids. It's fun because right now there's a one year old little boy and a 11/2 yr old little girl and Addy will get SOOO excited whenever they're around. She likes to steal Tyson's binky and is learning to walk with Marli's walker. We'll have to get some pictures of them together soon. It's been really fun getting to know everyone and we're very excited to move into our apts this weekend. Work is picking up for Chris - it's definitely a lot less stressful this year now that he's experienced, so he's able to enjoy it more.

I was having fun the other day and managed to get two mini pigtails in her hair.



I had to get a few shots of my favorite outfit on her..plus she was all smiles that day.


This last one made me laugh..it looks like a model pose.


and some more videos...

Sorry about the bouncing in this..I had the camera on my knee while I was clapping. This is my new favorite thing she does: clapping!

Her new favorite thing is to hold onto everything standing up. She starts bouncing to the music in this, pats the couch when she wants to clap, and waves at the end. Love it!

To all our family/friends in Idaho: We Miss You!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Guys!

It's Jamie and I was thinking about you so I thought I would check up on you. I hope you guys are doing good and loving your adventure. We are still hanging in there and trying to stay sane. Take care.

Jamie

The Carlsens said...

She is totally posing in that picture. How cute!

Jaimie said...

That IS a cute outfit! She's so fun! I'm glad you guys are enjoying Indiana. I'm bummed you aren't in Idaho for the summer though. I'm going to be there June and July and was wanting to learn to make some bows!! :)