Monday, August 17, 2009

Last few days!!

This will be my last post from Indiana!! HOORAY! Chris only has 5 installs to get in the next few days and then we're hitting the road for a LONG trip home. Hopefully it will be by Wednesday so we can leave that night. We didn't get the goal we had thought we'd get this summer..but we're settling for the next best one:) It has been a great learning experience and we've met so many awesome people and made lots of friends. I had tons more fun this summer with getting to know the wives and all the fun things we've done than last. (It helps when you're not sick in bed in the apt all summer) :) Addy has also made many friends and it will be sad to not see them each day. Now we get to go home to lots of cousins for her to play with! A few of the things I'll miss:
- Living in the same building with friends to hang out with each day
- Beach!
- 45 minutes from Chicago
- Fireflies at night!

A few things I'm so excited to get back to:
- Family
- NO HUMIDITY
- All of our stuff!..ex; a fully stocked kitchen
- A regular schedule for our family
- our lifelong friends
- to see chris in something other than an APX shirt and to be done with this job for good!

I would post pictures of beautiful Indiana, but I'm down at the clubhouse..I'll post some when we get back home. Thanks girls for all the fun memories!

2 comments:

The Carlsens said...

I will sure miss you! And I know Tyson will miss his girl, Addy.

Unknown said...

There is a shower for Cassidy in Idaho on the last weekend in September, we need your address to send you an invite:)