Thursday, August 13, 2009

the past week..

Addison with Daddy before he goes to work.

My Dad got a trip out to Lafayette, IN this week and lucky for us my mom came with him and they were able to stay a day here and see Addy.


It was also my Dad's birthday on Wednesday, so my mom and I made him a "Lionhouse Oatmeal Cake." Happy Birthday Dad!!

This past week I also gave Addy her first pigtails in the back of her head..I LOVE them! I think they make her look a lot older.


some of her favorite things to do:
crawl in the shoe closet..sit in the back.. and go through them all and throw them out into the living room.

sit in her carseat...BUT only if it's sitting in the living room and not in the car.

play in boxes, bins, cupboards...

Tyson! I don't know what we're going to do without her little best-friend. She didn't see him for about a week when they had family in town and when they saw each other after they got back they got so excited and chased each other around for an hour. Tyson has started giving her kisses, So Cute!

Addy blowing kisses and waving to Daddy before he goes to work.

No comments: