Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby #2 is a ....

My ultrasound was supposed to be on Friday, but due to some complications I've been having they moved it up to today, just to make sure they could see everything and make sure it's not serious. Which the results turned out good, thank goodness! It took an hour, but we finally got our little baby to move a little bit to see that Addy will be having a little
baby BROTHER!!
It's a BOY!
I've kinda been guessing it might be, but I was still a little shocked. I love having a girl and to be honest, I've been a little nervous to have a boy. We are SOOOO EXCITED! Especially Chris;) Only 20 more weeks to go! We feel so blessed!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!! Boys are fun!!

Whitney said...

Congrats!! Thats so exciting. One of each thats perfect. Little boys are sure fun!! Congrats again.

Bekah and Lance said...

Yeah! Congrats! I love little boys! Just watch out, they shoot! :)

Jeff and Julie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Lynette said...

Yeah!!! Oh my gosh! I am so excited! A boyfriend for our little Autumn (I think that's what we're calling her)!!

The Carlsens said...

You know I'm excited for you : ) Boys are the best!

I saw that you looked at Jessie's blog with Ava's dance show. Did you notice the little girl, Madi in the picture? That's my niece!! In case I haven't told you that before but I'm beginning to think I've told you that like a million times : )

Requel said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting!!!

Cali said...

Congratulations! :)