Saturday, February 6, 2010

Utah trip

Last weekend we made a quick trip to Utah since Chris had a couple appointments in SLC on Monday. We stayed with Brian, Ashley and Tyson..which was so long overdue. Jeff and Julie came over Sunday night which was a blast. It was so much fun to see Addy and Tyson together again. When we were leaving, we told the kids to give kisses, so Tyson pushes Addy against the door and manages to get a kiss on her binky before she yells NO and pushes him away:) We miss all our APX friends so much and wish we lived closer.





1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

I keep forgetting that your blog is private! I think geeze, come on Mindy update your blog. Then I click on it and it's been updated like 3 times since I last checked!

When you guys left Monday afternoon I got really bored and sad! It was fun to see you!!!