Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas was so awesome this year. We went to the Rose's around 3 in the afternoon and had a delicious Chinese dinner around 5. We went to see Christmas lights at 6 and then went out to my parent's house. We sang songs around the piano, read the Christmas story and then put the exhausted kids to bed. Chris and I were tired too..but we stayed up and played a game with my parents and then went to bed. Mason had been cranky, feverish, and so tired for a couple days..but I kept putting if off as teething. It got worse and worse, so we ended up taking him to RediCare on Christmas day. I feel like a Horrible mother, because he had a double ear infection and possible strep throat. I could have saved him from a few days of misery by taking him in earlier, but that's just one of those things you learn in hindsight. So you'll notice in all his pictures, he looks so miserable and not his happy normal self.

Granny, Addy, Marley, Grandpa Rose


Sad little Mason


Addy and Preston





Christmas PJ's..Mickey Mouse for Mason, Minnie Mouse for Addy




Reading a Christmas story with Grandma Anderson

1 comment:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

So cute mindy, i love the facial expression that Addy has while petting the dog. Made me laugh. Glad you had a wonderful x-mas!