Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update

This year is going to be so exciting and crazy... so many changes coming for our little family!

In April, Chris will finish school, we'll have to move for him to start his internship (no idea where yet), and Mason turns 1. This boy is an angel. He's so laid back, happy and his smiles and giggles just melt us. He has his 2 bottom and top teeth, has mastered is own kind of crawling, and loves to stand up. He's refused to eat baby food for the past couple months, ever since he got a taste of real food. He takes 2, 2 hr naps...and goes to bed at 7..wakes up around 5:30-6 for a bottle and goes back to sleep till 8-8:30. He loves playing peek-a-boo..especially with Addy, baths, eating and has an insane obsession with his and Addy's minky blankets. We're so grateful for Mason and the sweet spirit he has brought into our home.

I'll turn 26 in May

June - Addison turns 3!!!!????? I can't believe it. This girl keeps us on our toes everyday. She's feisty, sweet, smart and funny. She's the best big sister to Mason, always making him laugh. She loves learning, we work on pre-school activities because she just loves it so much. She knows her ABC's and all around town when she sees signs, she'll read the letters to us. She counts to 20, knows her shapes and colors, and is trying to write her letters now. I love to hear her reading books to Mason that she has memorized, and singing him songs at bedtime. She's also at a very sassy/stubborn 2.5 yr old stage..trying to talk back when I tell her to do something. It drives me crazy, and being patient is hard sometimes, but I know it's a phase and I'm grateful she's so stubborn, because she'll need it when she's older to stand up for what is right. We love her so much and are so grateful she's our daughter.

July 12 -...due date for our 3rd baby. This baby and Mason will be 15 months apart...no it was not planned. I'm scared to death to have 3 kids, especially ages 3 and under, but I know it will be great when they're older. As much as we may have a plan for our lives and think we're in control of things..we're not. We're here to fulfill our Heavenly Father's plan, and I know He needs his children down here to bring that to pass. I am so grateful beyond words that I'm able to get pregnant and have healthy children. I just pray for strength each day to be the Mother that these sweet spirits need.

August - Chris will finish up his internship and we'll either be staying where he interned for his career..or moving somewhere else. I am so excited to finally be at this point..settled with a career - I just wish we knew where:) The waiting and unknown is so hard for me.

3 comments:

Requel said...

Wow you guys have a lot going on! And congrats on a new sweet baby. Oh my goodness 3 under 3 me personally I would die. You will be great and you are right it will be great for them when they are older. At least Chris will be done with school soon. How exciting. Good luck with everything!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

The picture of Chris and Addy melts me!

Jaimie said...

What a year! It's all so exciting!
Congratulations on baby #3! You are due 2 days after Jaxon's wife. :)You will be great with 3. I had my 4th 9 days after my oldest turned 4. If I can do it, you can! And I love it.
Good luck with it all!
(You have my email, right?)