Wednesday, July 27, 2011

4 years

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

-Meet Joe Black


4 years ago today, we were sealed for time and all eternity. Best decision of my life. I knew from the first time I prayed about him, that he was the one I was supposed to marry. Chris makes me a better person in every way. He completes me, strengthens me, and believes in me. He's one in a million and I'm so grateful each day to be his wife. These 4 years have been hard, but the best 4 years of my life. He's proof that fairy tales do come true. He's made and continues to make all my dreams come true. Thank You babe for your patience, for your faith and for being the best husband ever. I love you more than you'll ever know.

No comments: