Monday, January 30, 2012

Chris turns 30!

I couldn't decide what to do for Chris's birthday this year. He had no time to think of what he wanted..so I went ahead and decided to plan a surprise party. His birthday is 2 days after Christmas, so when that day came he would NOT stop asking questions..it was beyond annoying! He was bummed that all I'd planned was dinner at his brother's house. His parents called that morning wanting to see him..(thank you for helping me throw him off!), so while he went there I went shopping for the food. I dropped it off with Tosha so they could have it ready when we got there. I'm so grateful for everyone showing up. It made it all worth it for him to look around and say that everyone who has had such a huge impact in his life were all there. We had all his siblings and spouses(minus Dan), parents and his 3 best friends; Gregg, Zach and Chris. We ate, talked and played games. It was so much fun..especially with no kids to chase around.


1 comment:

Requel said...

Oh that's awesome. What more could he want?! Happy 30th Chris! I can't believe we are 30, well I'm not yet, but still, crazy!