Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random

We had a picnic on Memorial Day with our best friends, the Vocanas. I'd totally forgotten that I took some pictures of the kids that evening. I love these candid shots of them talking on the picnic bench.


 Addy gets so picky about what she wears..even if it doesn't match. But my Mom had gotten her this dress back in the winter and she hasn't worn it yet. I love it, but it's not pink and summery enough for her. I got her to wear it a few weeks ago, and I think she looked so grown up and cute.
 Kinley playing peek-a-boo in the curtains
 Addy and I like to take pictures together:) This was before Chris took me out for my birthday.
 Our little ladybug:)..that's what we call her now that we're convinced her hair is staying red. I don't know why I can't ever get pictures of her while her hair is in pigtails and cute:) She is cruising, very vocal about what she wants and has teeth coming in all over the place. She has grown up so much in the past couple months.

 Kinley's hair in this bottom is awesome! One pigtail in and one pulled out.

No comments: