Sunday, October 5, 2008

Connecticut!






My brother Jake has worked for Apx Alarms for a few years and recruited Chris and I to install security systems with them this past summer. Our office was in Connecticut, so we were lucky enough to drive out there and see the different scenery from the west to the east coast. We decided Ohio and Pennsylvania were our favorites. I was 7 months pregnant at the time, and we had many anxieties about going out there. We pressed forward with faith and were so blessed. We met so many fun people, and were in an amazing ward that helped us out so much. The birth of sweet little Addison went great..we had helpful nurses, and had an overall great experience at the hospital out there. My mom was able to fly out and help out with the baby..and I have no idea what I would have done without her. Chris worked so hard that summer and I'm so grateful for him and his perseverance in working through all the trials we encountered during those few months. We had a great time, but were soooo ready to come home. It turned out to be a financial blessing and we will be going out again next summer.

No comments: