Saturday, December 13, 2008

Addison and Brooklyn



One of my best friends, Lynette, had a baby girl one month before me. We met in 7th grade and were connected at the hip ever since. Sadly she lives in Provo and we're in IF..so we don't get to see each other very much anymore. Anyway, she was up for Thanksgiving so of course we got those two little girls together so they could meet each other! I wish so badly that we were closer so they could grow up together..who knows maybe they will someday:) hint hint;) I didn't have my camera with me, but luckily Nette got some good pics of them. For some reason, Brooklyn only focused on the flower on Addy's head, so anytime she got close to her she kept grabbing for it. It was pretty cute:)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Cute post! It was so fun seeing you when we came up and I loved watching our little girls together. We're really hoping to live up by Jackson Hole...we'll see, this economy hinders that goal. I would love nothing more than to live next to you guys! (we'll just have to teach Brooklyn to not be such a bully) luv ya!