Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Favorite Person

I honestly am the luckiest girl alive...there is so much that I'm grateful for right now, but most of all I wanted to express my gratitude and love for my amazing husband who is truly my best friend. There are points in life where it seems life can't get any better...and with Chris, he continues to make me feel that way each day. We dated a couple years..and at times it was really hard, but every bit of it was worth it. He is so strong in the gospel and is the rock in our family. He loves Addison so much and is the best Father to her. He works so hard for us..and I want him to know how much I appreciate him. I know how lucky I am to be able to stay home with Addy each day. I'm grateful for his patience with me and when things get stressful he is so calm and always has the right perspective. He is always making me laugh and smile..and always making me feel so loved and appreciated. He's my better half and I love him so much!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mindy you are so lucky. Chris is such a wonderful man. I'm so glad you are so happy and loving motherhood so much. It's so fun watching you guys. Send me your address so I can add you. We went private! elizamrobinson@gmail.com

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

You two are the PERFECT fit. You are so lucky to have him but he is one lucky guy to get you too. You are amazing & so dang talented. I love all the pictures of your guys!