Sunday, February 15, 2009

12 things by Chris (25 is silly)

I read a couple of these and after reading Mindy's I decided I would do one. Maybe I'll learn something about myself.(lol)

1. I have black speckles in my eyes.
2. I used to think of an animal look alike for everyone in my classes growing up. It's a great way to pass the time when you don't like school.
3. If I could snap my fingers and have the career I want it would be something working with animals.
4. I don't have a favorite NBA team. Ever since Jordan left the Bulls I've been searching. The closest I can come is the Jazz.
5. I get extremely motion sick in cars, planes, etc. As a result, Mindy rarely drives when I am with her. Sometimes I even get car sick when I am driving.
6. My nervous habit is picking my fingernails. Needless to say I don't have much of a fingernail on some of my fingers.
7. 5 out of the 7 people in my family are teachers.
8. I was part of a band in college. We opened a concert for De La Vega at Craigo's in Rexburg.
9. Mindy and I have two cats, a black and white male named Batman and a pure white female named Persia.
10. My two favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon are 2nd Nephi chapter 4 and Mosiah chapter 4.
11. My wife is a dream come true for me. I find more about her that amazes me all the time.
12. My life has never had more meaning than it does now with the addition of sweet Addison. This kind of love can't be explained, only experienced.

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Chris this is such a great list and the last comment was my favorite. You guys are the cutest little family!

Allison said...

Mindy!! This is Alli. I randomly saw your blog on messenger! I have one too: thezeugschmidts.blogspot.com. Let's be blog friends. I can't believe that you have a baby. She's adorable!!