Monday, February 9, 2009

28 Things

Okay, I love reading these on Facebook and blogs..so I'm going to break down and do one.
1. I'm the youngest and only girl in my family..3 older brothers...LOVE IT!
2. My first job was mowing lawns when I was 8..had a job ever since.
3. I get bored being in one place quickly (jobs, where we live, etc.)
4. I've never had just one best friend..there's always been 4.
5. I hate being in front of people.
6. Especially if I have to give a talk..I always offer to play the piano instead.
7. I started piano lessons when I was 6.
8. I was on the Volleyball and Track team in school.
9. I never went on dates with lots of different people, I was more of a relationship person.
10. I've only had 4 boyfriends since I was 15..not really any breaks in between.
11. I've sent 2 missionaries off..dated them both when they came back.
12. Chris and I dated off and on for 2 years..we were actually completely broken up when he proposed:)
13. I am not a morning person at all..never have been.
14. I'm the worst at doing laundry..it takes me days, because I forget I'm doing it.
15. I think reality shows are ridiculous, but I love them for some reason.
16. We've moved 6 times since being married..my favorite was Provo/Orem.
17. I love animals with a passion.
18. If we ever get house:)..we want a ranch set-up with horses and everything.
19. My two favorite foods are toast, and loaded chef salads.
20. I love to read.
21. I love to exercise..but it's so much easier when you're doing it to stay in shape than when you have to lose baby weight.
22. I hate winter
23. I love crafts, sewing and cooking.
24. I was sick for 7 1/2 months of my pregnancy with Addison..and for some reason you forget how bad it was and want to do it again:)
25. My 2 biggest fears: water and snakes
26. I love amusement park rides, and want to go skydiving so bad!
27. My husband is my dream come true
28. Being a mom is more than I ever dreamed of.

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love reading these, i found ou a few tings i never knew about you. Water scared me too!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Could i spell anything else wrong?...wow sorry about that.