Saturday, March 21, 2009

March

I haven't been able to upload pictures to our computer the past few weeks for some reason. My memory card is now full..and I finally just downloaded it all on my dad's laptop. Addy has been soooo much fun the past few weeks. She has mastered her way of getting around, which I finally have video of..and "talks" non-stop. She doesn't ever fuss unless she's really tired...other than that she's all smiles and giggles. It's fun to see their personality come out, which with her..she's such an observer. She studies things out, by turning whatever she's picked up in cirlces over and over. She doesn't like to put many things in her mouth, which I always figured was great, until now, since I'm trying to teach her to put her snacks in her mouth.
Chris is finishing up this semester with flying colors. He has really enjoyed being back in school and has done awesome juggling full-time work and school at night. In addition to his bronchitis last month, he got strep and then tonsilitis back to back. It was horrible! But hopefully we're over the sicknesses for at least the next year! :) We are even more excited for this summer after seeing the town and apts we'll be in. It'll be much more fun than last summer having Addy to keep me busy and so much stuff to do outside. There's a sand V-ball court, tennis courts, baseball field, pool etc in and around our complex so it'll be a blast! Here's some recent random pictures...and she is bow-less in them which is so sad, but she's learned to pull them out of her hair.

we were playing peek-a-boo..she'd scoot a little bit to look around the wall.


she's making herself laugh in the mirror


I love this one..I was holding the camera out to the side trying to get pic of us both, and it cut off me obviously..but I LOVE the look on her face


She LOVES bathtime..she'll hold herself up to the tub and peek over the edge and sqeal and start bouncing and bobbing back and forth.


In this one, I let her get a hold of her dinner for the first time. She didn't once put her hand in her mouth..she just kept rubbing her hands in circles in the stew. Then she'd squish it in her hands and shake her hand like she was trying to shake the food off and then look at it all confused. It was pretty cute:)

look at that focused face:)

1 comment:

Adria said...

Addy is soooo cute!! I love the videos, they're so adorable! Lila is starting to make quite a bit of noise too, but she doesn't have the variety of sounds yet that Addy has :o)
Do you know many of the wives going out to your office in Chicago this summer?