Monday, June 29, 2009

The beach at Michigan Lake

A couple weeks ago Ashley and I FINALLY headed down to the beach on the perfect weather day. It wasn't too hot and humid and wasn't too cold. Addy absolutely loved it! She wasn't too sure what to do with the sand, but she LOVED being in the water. I sat her on the edge where the waves would come up on her legs and she would crack up everytime. I took her out with me a little deeper and would dip her in each time a wave would come up and she thought that was the funnest thing in the world! We haven't made it back yet, but I can't wait to get back down there. It's not quite the same as the beaches in California, but it's surprisingly close:)



Tyson was SO cute in his new swim outfit!

1 comment:

KMurray said...

Your daughter is darling! Thanks so much for taking that picture of Tyson and posting it for me. Glad you are Ashley are friends!
Ashley Carlsen's Mom