Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Girl!

Addison is 1!! I can't believe it! Yesterday was her birthday, and I was SO happy that it fell on a Sunday, since that is Chris's only day off. The day started off rough with Addy waking up at 6:30am ( usually she wakes up at 8)..so that made for a very long day at church. We ended up leaving an hour early since I wasn't feeling good at all. Addy usually takes a 2 hour nap after church..but even with her early morning she only took an hour nap. I was getting very nervous for how she would handle her party at this point. But she took a half hour nap before everyone came over and ended up being such a happy girl! She loved her cake and pretty much just ate all the frosting and then stopped and watched all the kids play. Words can't express how much I love my little girl. We're together all day, everyday while Chris is out working hard...and I never get sick of it. She's my best friend for life! I love seeing her get all excited when I walk into her room in the morning and I love her cuddles before bed at night. Her laugh is the best sound in the world and her smile can make anything that is wrong be okay. There is NOTHING more gratifying than being a mother. Thanks to all our friends for coming and celebrating with us!! And thanks Ash and Alyssa for taking pictures for us!





1 comment:

Randy and Diana said...

what a cutie. Addy we love you.. Happy Birthday our new one year old.