Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today Chris and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! What an amazing 2 years it has been. Today we dropped Addy off with some friends and Chris and I went down to Lake Michigan and hung out on the beach for a couple hours before work. I think the last time we went on a date alone was for his birthday in December. It was so nice to spend time alone with him and go do something fun and relaxing. I could not ask for a better husband, friend and father for Addison. He truly is my favorite person on earth. I miss him so much during the days and can't wait for the next stage in our lives. I love each minute I spend with him and he continues to make me happier each day. He teaches me so much and sets such a great example in our home of being Christlike in all we do. I love you Babe and look forward to many more anniversaries!
The past few days have been somewhat down for me..it's funny how in the last post I said I'm going to be really sad to leave, yet today I actually started going through the apt sorting and packing up things we haven't been using. I've been a little homesick to get back to Idaho Falls with friends and family and start our new phase in our lives. This summer has been great and we've learned so much and Chris is going to work hard the next few weeks to try and hit our goal..but for now, I'm missing family and friends. I'm still waiting to get pictures posted - I actually have a connection in our apt for the moment..but it's not stable enough to post pictures. These posts are so boring without Addy's cute face to liven them up!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little gal is so adorable. BUT HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow, time sure flies. I can't believe its been that long. Seems like yesterday we were at Gregg's house having your bridal shower.

Unknown said...

YAY for #2! Or atleast for trying! I think my 2nd just made me want a 3d! SO beware! But I am definitely a kid person too. ANYWAY! YAY! I am so happy that you guys are taking that next step. SO FUN!

Randy and Diana said...

Happy Anniversary Chris and Mindy. My how time flies when you're having fun. It has been almost 28 years for us and oh what a blessing to have children and then grandchildren. Love you guys, Dad

Heather Inns said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday, hope you had a great day.