Sunday, July 5, 2009

U-Pick Berry Farm

Some of the wives and I went to a really popular U-pick Berry Farm last week and it was pretty fun!! I don't know if I'd be jumping up and down excited to go again, but it was a good experience. The best part was the tractor/wagon ride that they take you on to get to the picking area. Addy Loved standing up against the benches to watch everything pass by. The strawberries and raspberries were so much better fresh picked than from the store. Once Addy realized what they were, she was shoving handfuls of raspberries in her mouth one after another.

of course she had to munch on the bench, as she does with everything.

Addy and Tyson playing in the dirt while we pick.

The strawberry field

Addy and I's best-friends:)

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love all of the up dates, isn't it funny how at her age just the package would have been enough for her b-day. She looks so old sitting in all of those pictures like a little grown up!

The Carlsens said...

I love that last picture of Ty and me! This summer sure has been fun. I'm gonna miss seeing you everyday!!!!