Friday, April 16, 2010

and more....

It's finally SPRING!! We are SOOOO happy to have warmer weather, and some days without 50mph winds! Addy has been living out on the patio, and we've taken advantage of these beautiful days going to feed the geese, play at the parks, and go for walks to try and get this baby out. I love Chris's days off and being able to relax and spend the whole day together as a family. Addy is becoming more and more of a Daddy's girl each day as she gets older. He chases her around, throws her in the air and plays with her ways that I can't right now..and she LOVES it! She's started walking up to us every 15-20 minutes and hugs our legs or gives us kisses. We are more than anxious for her little brother to get here. I had my 38 week appt this week and it was nice to have validation for why I'm so uncomfortable and in pain when I stand up and walk. This boy is past the low point and I swear, if I could just dialate some more he would fall right out. I'm 80% effaced, so they figure with everything else ready to go that he'll come within this coming week. I begged for them to strip my membranes, but the anesthesiologists here get mad at Dr's when they induce before 39 weeks without medical reason. If I make it to next Friday, I'm having it done -I'll go talk to the anesthesiologists myself if I have to. We're so excited for him to come and have that sweet spirit in our home that newborns bring. I'm a little sad for the timing of Chris starting his new second job at the same time the baby will come though. But I'm so grateful for how hard he works to support our family. He'll start at Home Depot next week in addition to working at Hastings. He hasn't been getting full-time hours there so we found this temporary part-time summer job at Home Depot that will work perfect until he starts school in August. At that time, he'll just work part-time at Hastings while he finishes school. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband, beautiful happy daughter and soon-to-be little boy.

She loves to put our shoes on and try to walk around..these are Chris's that she has on







chillin' on the porch


It got really quiet after she went in the living room the other day...and then I could hear her talking to herself...so I quietly went in to check on her, and found her reading the scriptures.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Adorable pictures! I love the scripture reading. :)
I am LOVING sending my girls outside! Yay for sunshine and warmth!
Good luck with that little guy. Hope he comes soon!