Friday, April 16, 2010

Catching up

I'm so behind on pictures...for one, I haven't taken that many since moving, but the ones I do have are on my parent's computer from their camera. So I'm taking advantage of this beautiful day with Addy playing outside at Gma/Gpa's and I'm trying to get caught up blogging before this little boy finally decides to make his presence:) Jake, Alyssa and JD have been living at my parent's for the past few months before moving to Arkansas, and Addy became so attached to little JD. It was so cute seeing them together and picturing how sweet she'll be with her little brother. It's sad that they'll both be so big before they see each other again.

Addy was cooking with my mom and my Dad wrapped her up in the apron.


I hadn't seen this picture till now, but my Dad decided to put my great Grandma's wig on Addy..creepy I know:)



This was Easter weekend..a couple days before they moved. Addy and JD playing together.


Giving JD kisses and loves


He would always just stare and stare at her, and get so excited whenever she got close.


Now whenever she comes out here, she walks around asking where he is...time to fly back and visit guys!! :)

No comments: