Monday, July 26, 2010

3 months!

I can't believe it's already been 3 months! Mason is such a good baby..so chill and happy. He's an adorable chunky boy, who looks like he's more around 5-6 months old. He's super long and has the chunkiest thighs I've ever seen:) He's sleeping so much better this past month. He wakes up once at night and then around 7am..but will go back down for another hour and a half. He's ticklish everywhere..especially his neck and face. He loves to be around all the action, so when we try to put him down for naps in his room, he can't sleep. But when I put him in his bouncer in the kitchen or living room where it's noisy, he'll go to sleep:) I can't imagine life without this little boy, he's brought so much joy to our family and he's got his big sister wrapped around his finger:)



6 comments:

Jodi said...

He is so cute Mindy!!! 3 months is such a fun age:)

Whitney said...

What a HUNK!!! He is adorable.

Requel said...

What a good baby. Bella didn't sleep like that till she was almost one. He is adorable!

Jessica said...

He's getting so big!! He such a little stud!!

Hodges Family said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Mason is 3 months. Kelli is right behind him! Our babies are growing too fast!

The Carlsens said...

I can totally tell he is a boy version of Addy!!! They look totally related. Good thing huh? He's so cute. I want one : )