Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random June/July pics

June was a fun month. We blessed Mason, celebrated Addy's 2nd birthday, finally had some nice weather, etc. My camera was dead most of the month, so this is just going to be a post of random pictures

I got this adorable outfit at the Family Dollar for $3!! I'm now wanting to go back and get all the other colors as well.




Our neighbor was moving and gave Addy all her daughter's stuff she has outgrown. We now have a Dora toy box, bed set, backpack and so much more! She loves her backpack even though her face is saying.."don't even ask me to smile"...this picture is making me think of when she'll be ready to go to school in a few years and I'll be bawling my eyes out:)


Her new chair..she carries it into every room with her.


and now pictures of our big boy!! He now smiles, laughs, screeches....I love this stage! He's got big blue eyes that definitely aren't changing. Addy's eyes can't be labeled a color..they're such a mixture that you can't really tell what they are.










These two have such a sweet bond. I love the look on his face whenever he sees her..it's such a happy smile, but different than what he gives Chris and I.


When I read her books and sings songs to her at bedtime I always bring Mason and she wants to hold him or have me put him next to her on the pillow. She wanted to read him her book this time. When I lay him on her lap at night, she'll sit and play with his hair the whole time, it's so sweet.


Our new favorite afternoon activity. Toys R' Us had these pools for $6 and if fits perfect on our patio.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your kids are so cute!! You can tell by the pictures just how much they love eachother, it's so sweet!