Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 Things

My 5 Favorite things I can't live without right now:

My body pillow...I realized last night that if our apt started on fire..it would be the first thing I'd grab. Sad, but true.

"FiberPlus Antioxidants Berry Yogurt Crunch Cereal" - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...I think I should own stock in this cereal for how much I buy it.

Long hot showers...no need for an explanation on this one

Clorox cleaning wipes. I use these to clean EVERYTHING now. Floors, bathrooms, spit-up..etc. No need for spray bottles and rags anymore.

...and of course the 3 loves of my life. What would I do without these faces to wake up to each morning. They each bring so much to my life...and I can't imagine going even a day without them.

Chris might kill me for posting this, but it's the only one with all 3 of them. It was early in the morning on our last day up at the cabin. Kids woke up early so we brought them in bed with us.

No comments: