Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rose reunion at the cabin!

August has been crazy busy! On the 7th we went with Chris's parents to Lagoon..WITHOUT KIDS! It was soooo much fun. I am so grateful to my parents for watching the kids for 12 hours...and to Chris's parents for all they did to help us getting there:) We had a blast riding rides, and just hanging out. I sadly didn't have my camera with me...I'm still bitter about that. Then from the 11-14th we were at the cabin in Island Park with Chris's family. The day before we left I pulled a disc in my lower back..SOOOO extremely painful, but I'll save that for another post. I have about 90 pictures from the reunion, and it was hard to decide which to post..but here's some of my favorites. We've been gone the past two summers and have missed going to the cabin. It was a blast and I loved seeing Addy have so much fun with her cousins. It's getting crazy now that there's 14 grandkids. The weather didn't cooperate with us..it was in the 60's and too cold to play in the river. But we made the best of it and had fun in the cabin and Chris and Addy still braved the cold water and got in a couple times.

I'm quite proud of this picture I took at sunset...




on the last day, Shawn did a Kid Olympics - great idea, the kids had so much fun. Here's them doing their warm-ups:)


and singing the National Anthem to kick off the Olympics


nothing better than smores around the campfire






Addy has turned into a fish..she LOVES water and didn't care that it was cold.






First time in a river ..


the sunshine lasted maybe 5 minutes


This is what Mason did most of the week...love his bright blue eyes!


One of Addy's favorite people on earth..Marley


1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun!! I love family reunions!!