Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Best 3 Years..

Chris and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on July 27th. So much has happened in the past 3 years. We've moved 8 times..traveled across the country in the summers and lived in Connecticut and Indiana. We absolutely love our life right now. Chris has gone back to school and will be done next August. We are finally in an apt that we love and can call home...in an amazing ward where have made so many great friends. We're by both our families who we see all the time. Best of all, are the 2 incredible additions to our little family. Addison on 6/28/08, and Mason on 4/23/2010. You can't express in words the happiness that comes with having children, or the bond it brings to your marriage. We are SOOO happy right now and feel so incredibly blessed. I love Chris more each day, and am so grateful that I can be with him forever. He's the best person I know and he's truly my best friend and my favorite person on earth - I miss him when he's gone long hours at work and school and can never get enough of being with him. He strengthens me and is always helping me be a better person. Thank you Babe for the best 3 years of my life..I love you!

our dating years..


engagement




married..


first family picture..


current family picture..


now...


4 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Happy 3 years!!! Is that Texas Roadhouse in the back ground of that last picture? LOVE that place.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

you two make such a gread couple and some adoralbe kiddos! Happy anniversary.

Requel said...

That's so great! Man, time flies huh. Congrats you two!

Whitney said...

Congrats on three years!! I love all the pictures leading up to now. Your family is so adorable!