Friday, October 8, 2010

Best Buds

Is there anything cuter than siblings?!?!
I am so in love with these two adorable children of mine:)
I love watching their friendship grow each day.
I love how the older Mason gets, the more Addy plays with him, and takes over mothering him. I love having one-on-one time with them when they don't nap at the same time.
I love the different relationship I have with each of them.
I love hearing, "I love you Mommy!" from Addy,
and getting kisses and burrowing from Mason.
There's nothing better in the world than being a mother..I am SOOO grateful beyond words that I am so blessed to be able to have children.

watching a movie together


bathtime!!


Addy pushing him around the house in his walker


storytime at bedtime



The other day I went to get Mason's pj's and when I came back, Addy had taken off his diaper and was wiping him:) She'll stop that real quick when he pees on her one of these times;)

1 comment:

Ryan and Lindy said...

Aww they are both super cute! That's so funny Addie changing Mason. :) Love you Min!