Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grandma's Birthday!

Oct 12, my beautiful mom celebrated her 56th Birthday. I have no idea what I'd do without her..and the thought of possibly having to move in 6 months for Chris's internship just freaks me out right now. We're so spoiled to live close to both of our parents, and they do so much for us - I just really don't want to move right now. Anyway, my Dad was out on a trip on her birthday..so we tried to make it a fun day for her. Before she left work, Addy and I surprised her with balloons...sadly I didn't have my camera. Then we had her come into our place for dinner and cake/ice-cream that evening.


I hope I look this amazing at 56!


Holly and her boys came up to celebrate with us






Happy Birthday!!We love you Mom!!

1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

Your mom does look amazing! Happy Birthday Mindy's mom!

Where could you guys possibly end up for the internship and how long is it?