Friday, March 4, 2011

Blogging Rut

Wow...seriously, I've never had such a hard time blogging before. But this pregnancy just gives me absolutely no desire to sit at the computer except to spend 5 minutes checking everything. I'm 22 weeks and I feel like I'm 30 weeks, or more like I feel that's how I look. I was still wearing all my pre-prego clothes at this point with Mason, and I've had to bust out all the maternity clothes. Not cool! People keep saying that's how it gets the more you have, and I did get pregnant just 5 months after having Mason, so my body wasn't exactly back to normal yet. But still, you look at other hot skinny mamas that have had 3+ and it's not the case with them...and you look in the mirror and change your clothes 5 times trying to find something that looks good because some clothes are too tight and others are still a tent. Anyway! All this is worth it because that sweet little baby is showing personality and kicking like crazy! At our ultrasound she gave the tech a run for her money, moving everywhere and never showing her face. But she did show us that we're having another sweet baby GIRL!!! We're so excited and Addy was right all along:) We are truly so blessed and are so grateful for our children.

Anyway, I'm going to try and update - not much has been going on. Still waiting to find out where we'll be interning. 12 in the class have found out and there's still 6 waiting. It makes absolutely NO sense at all how they're picking who they want. They haven't come to interview, they're not even picking who's pulling the best grades..which Chris is!! It's all off the resume. I just feel like it'd make more sense to call the teacher and find out how they're doing in the class and go from that. There's still 2 spots left at the INL, the teacher is trying to get some on at a site just past Vegas, and Bartlett has their resumes as well... which is nerve-wracking because they have sites all over the country.

We had the Rose birthday party for Feb birthdays at the aquatic center in Blackfoot. We had a trip to Oregon for my nephew Landon's baptism. And lots of waiting out this cold weather to leave:) Pictures coming....

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

hahahah, i laughed so hard at the marker story. Not so funny when your the mom right? Congrats on baby girl:)

The Carlsens said...

For some reason your name on the side of my blog says it hadn't updated until today. Then I noticed like 6 posts! Thanks for the updates. mason and addy are so adorable! want to see you soon!