Monday, April 4, 2011

Our one day of Spring...

Spring is my favorite season...sadly we haven't had Spring here in Idaho the past few years. It's rainy, snowy, cold and windy. The warm days are ruined by blasting winds. We had a warm day last week, it was super windy, but we went out anyway. There's an Elementary School by us..so we headed over to get the kids out.

Addy took a break to play in the bark with Mason


still loves swings, and now uses the big ones. She calls them the tickle swings, because her tummy "tickles" when she uses them:) Sadly, we thought Mason would love them like Addy..but he HATES the swings! Even when I held him on my lap and tried them, he hated it. So weird!


Chris ran the few miles over to the playground from our house..hence the workout clothes;)






Offering me some bark....


"no?, okay I'll eat it then:)...I've told you - everything goes in this kid's mouth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pics! Mason is growing so big!

ps if you get the job in vegas you'll get 250 of these days and 100 days of stay inside days - you will love it

Hodges Family said...

We spent our one day of Spring outside too! I have Spring Fever so bad! :) Cute pictures!