Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rose Reunion

Wow, I didn't realize we took hardly any pictures. We weren't even there 24 hours though. Chris flew in on a Friday at 2pm..we loaded up the car and headed up to the cabin in Island Park to see family before we moved down to Vegas. We haven't had much luck with warm weather the past couple years up there, so no swimming while we were there. It was so great and I'm glad we went, because everyone was there except Dan and Mike..so we were able to see almost everyone. Addy and Mason were sick, so they weren't in the best moods. Hopefully next summer we'll all be in good health and we'll have warm weather so we can jump in the lake!

I am so grateful for the wonderful blessing of marrying into such an incredible family. I feel bad that I don't have as many pictures of us with them as I do with my family. But I want them to know how grateful I am for all they do for us. There's no way we'd be where were at today if it wasn't for all their help. My kids are so blessed to have such amazing Grandparents and aunts and uncles that have been so close by. They talk about them all the time, and it makes me sad that we're so far away right now. Chris's mom took the kids each week for a whole day after I had Kinley, and I can't express how much help that was. Plus, Addy and Mason LOVED it and would live there everyday if they could. Thank you for everything!!

No comments: