Monday, August 29, 2011

still here...

First, I don't know why it's underlining everything, but I couldn't and didn't have the time to fix it.

Wow, I've never been this behing on blogging before. It got so overwhelming to think about, that I just totally put it off. But, my goal is to get all caught up before we move again. I'll update our Vegas adventures and work stuff later. Here's all my random pics from back when we were at my parent's house in Idaho.

Mason is such a special kid...SO happy and makes everyone around him happy.
McKinley's first Sunday at church...I believe this was at 3 weeks.


My Dad took the liberty of teaching Mason and Addy how to spit water...then when they did it inside, he had to teach them that it's only okay when they're outside and not at people :)


I love that he taught her how to do dishes:)

No comments: