Tuesday, December 27, 2011

30!

Today, Chris turns 30! It makes me feel old! haha jk. :) In honor of this special day, I want to write 30 things I love about him.

1 - He's patient
2 - He sees the good in everyone
3 - His laugh always makes me laugh
4 - He's got some mad moves on "Just Dance" for the wii.
5- He's active and healthy
6- He's well rounded and always wanting to learn more about so many things.
7 - He's faithful, grounded and immovable in his testimony
8 - He loves to cuddle
9 - AlWAYS makes me feel beautiful
10 - He's a hard worker
11 - Loves to save money, and keeps us on a budget
12 - Knows me better than I know myself
13 - Amazing kisser
14 - Surprises me with random acts of service around the house
15 - Gets down on the floor and plays with the kids
16 - He's black and white with morals..no grey area for him
17 - He's goofy
18 - He respects and enjoys being with my family
19 - Pushes me to be better in all areas
20 - He has a whole other goofy side when he's with old friends
21 - He's competitive with a feisty side when he play sports
22 - He rocks his sports uniforms
23 - Always first to say I'm sorry, even when he doesn't need to
24 - He watches reality TV with me
25 - He has big plans for our future
26 - He has a strong bond and loyalty with his family and friends
27 - He'll eat whatever I make, even if it's nasty
28 - He truly makes me so happy
29 - The kids have him wrapped around their fingers
30 - He's humble, Christlike, and giving

Chris, I love you more each day. I know you have to put up with so much being married to me, but I appreciate all your sacrifices and everything you do for me and the kids. You lift me up and make me feel like a queen each day. I hope that you always know how loved you are and how much I adore you. You're the best! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Happy birthday to one awesome person!!