Tuesday, December 6, 2011

catch up...Halloween weekend

So, I have been in a major blogging rut. I've just had no desire to sit down and write. But with the holiday pictures coming, I knew I better catch up. Halloween weekend was so awesome. We got asked on the Wednesday before Halloween weekend to speak in church. I was overwhelmed with the thought of that and what to do with the kids. I jokingly asked my Dad to come down and watch the kids while we speak..knowing that wasn't an option. Well, little did I know he was planning on taking the week off anyway for some Dr appointments. He hadn't been down yet to see our house and they stopped to see friends in Utah on the way here and back, so it worked out perfect. We told the kids that some friends were coming over so it would be a surprise. It was priceless when they opened the door and I'm happy I caught it on camera. He took my Mom down to the strip on Halloween and they spent the afternoon and evening there. Chris and I were able to get a date in the next night. We had fun making sugar cookies, playing at the park, pumpkin patch, 2 trunk or treats and real trick or treating, and just relaxing. It's always so hard to say goodbye when we see family. Thank you so much for coming! We had a blast as always:)



we went to PF Changs for dinner


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mountains here. They're incredible

No comments: