Friday, November 20, 2009

All about Addison

Addison will be 17 months on Saturday! I can't believe it! She is so much fun, but is getting quite the attitude! It seems like once she turned 15 months, she knows what she wants and won't take no for an answer..but that WILL be her answer for everything! She is such a talker and jabbers all day. She talks in sentences all day long, even if I can't understand a word of it. Her newest words are Biaper (diaper)..and she'll come up to me and say it while patting her diaper when she's poopy. She says "Dank-oo" (thank-you), "bess-oo" (bless you) after you sneeze, "here go" ("here you go", while handing you something) "der go"("there you go" while handing you something). That's all I can think of right now:)..but she has her own full vocabulary that I love hearing each day. She runs all over the place and still takes 2 naps. She has almost all her teeth finally, getting her molars and canines in the past couple months. We gave her her first haircut..which was just giving her some bangs because she refuses to keep any ponytails in, so her hair just falls in her face. I love this girl to pieces and love waking up to her big smile and "Mommy!" each morning.







Parks are so much more fun when you can run and walk!




3 comments:

Kevin and Kelly said...

She is so adorable! How are you feeling so far? I was completely exhausted being pregnant and entertaining the girls lol. I fortunately wasn't really sick, so that was a big help!

Jessica said...

She is so cute! They are so fun at this age!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love all of the updates, costumes, parks and the fact that Chris got inot the program. Congratulations!! I hope in the next week or so you will start feeling better....