Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween 09

Halloween was crazy this year! My brother's family was in town from Oregon, so we had ALL the grandkids together for once! My nephew was blessed that weekend, so we tried to come out to my mom's as much as we could to see everyone. Which means Addy's sleep schedule was off and wasn't too happy most evenings...like Halloween! Chris and I took took her to Snake River Landing for trick-or-treat street on Friday night. That was the most fun, because she caught on real quick what they were putting in her bucket. She'd say "nummy nummy", then run off and try to cut people off for the next stop. The next night we loaded up all the grandkids and took them to some neighborhoods...she was so tired that she could care less what we were doing. I LOVED her in her monkey costume..she'd waddle around and it was just priceless!


At each trailor she'd try to take out the candy and eat it.


No comments: