Monday, November 30, 2009

Nursery!

Since Addy is 17 months, I thought it would be worth a shot to see if our nursery would take her early. They were so nice and said they would as long as they didn't have too many kids..which they didn't! After Sunday School, my friend said that they had been looking for me, but when they peeked in the door to Gospel Doctrine they couldn't see us. Addy apparently realized that she had been dropped off in a room full of strangers and started crying. They said once they took her in the hall to find us she calmed down, so they took her back in and she was fine the rest of church. It's been driving me crazy taking her in the hall all during church...it's not that she's bad - she just has so much energy and loves to talk, that she walks around to everyone and laughs and talks really loud to them. So - I'm really grateful that they're taking her early. I didn't know what to do sitting in Sunday School without her, it was really weird being able to sit still and listen to the lesson. I all of a sudden felt really old having a kid in nursery :) I loved going to get her after church, seeing her walking around with her paper that she was supposed to color, but didn't:) She saw me and goes, "Mommy!!" then handed me her crumpled up paper with a proud look on her face. I wanted to cry! I love her so much!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't nursery the BEST!!!

Requel said...

Nursery's the best! And now I'm in there with Bella all the time. We just got called as leaders. Yay!!

reisnersest03 said...

Isn't it wonderful to be able to drop them off to nursery!! The sad thing is when your youngest is now in the nursery...that's when I feel old!! Just enjoy it until the next one comes!! I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Cali said...

I'm so jealous!! I'm counting the Sundays until Dallas is 18 months... :)