Friday, November 20, 2009

Tautphaus Park

While everyone was here, we took advantage of the nice weather and went to Tautphaus Park. The kids has SOOO much fun! Of course, the piles of leaves were their favorite and we ended up having leaf fights all afternoon till it got too cold. It was a blast having everyone here...can't wait till Christmas when we get everyone together again! It usually happens only once a year, if that.

Landon getting tossed into the piles

Carrie and Hallee...this little girl is SO cute..I love her big blue eyes.

Grandma getting attacked:)

Ellie being buried

Darik, Kristine, Landon, Jadyn, Grandma

Ellie going after Landon... her smile in this is precious

Darik and Ellie dancing

This toy is cool, it sways back and forth...Addy wasn't too sure about it though

Jadyn, Ellie, Landon, Darik, Kristine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics! I'm said I didn't bring my camera so I'm gonna have to borrow some from ya. Love ya, Kris