Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boy Names

It's weird...but for some reason we are having the hardest time picking a boy name! It's not that we don't have our lists of names we've always liked and still like - but for some reason when we try to call the baby that..none of them fit. It's driving me crazy, because I'm one that has to have everything ready to go when the baby comes...it freaks me out to think of delivering the baby and not having a name ready. I love all these cute boy names, but I feel like none of them are what this little guy is supposed to be named. With Addy, it was Addison from the start...there was never any doubt with hers. But right now, it's like a there's a name out there somewhere that he's supposed to be named and I haven't found it yet! I've searched through websites and books and none of the names are sticking yet. So feel free to send us some names..maybe I haven't heard of one of them yet:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh, boy names are the worst. D & I found only one that we only kinda liked (Corbin from the bible) until we found out the high school musical afro kid is named that. It was nice with girls we had 6 names we liked. good luck with it, though ! I'm sure you'll find the perfect name eventually . . .

Heather Inns said...

I am sorry, I would help you out. But I can't tell you any of our names that we have picked out because the last two times we have they got stolen. So we just keep them to our self's now. I know it sounds crazy. I do like the name Tucker though. Good luck.

Malarie and Jader said...

I don't know if you remember but I had the same problem when I was pregnant with Sawyer and it drove me absoulutely CRAZY that we couldn't think of a name. And just like you we had names we liked but it just didn't seem right...until we saw his face and then we knew. You'll know his name when you see him, so don't stress too much!! Good luck!!

Streett's said...

I tried out names on Stockton for a full day in the hospital before this one stuck, so I know what you mean about boy names!! Some names I've heard recently: Atticus, Hamilton, Asher, Jackson. Good Luck!

Kevin and Kelly said...

I am so not good with boy names lol since I have all girls :) If I think of any cute ones I will definitely let you know though! Thank you for the congrats :) I'm not sure when my due date is actually...I'm guessing end of August right now. I was still nursing and all over the place, hopefully the doctor can tell me :)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Happy birthday to Chris, great gift he got! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and staying very busy!. Ok here are some names i thought about using if Sydney was a boy....Owen, Brody, Abe, Luke, hmmm if i think of more i will share. Good luck, names are the hardest thing ever.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh I could see you guys with a Jack, Drew or Cooper ok this part as you can see is really fun to me. I am done now, good luck!

Jaimie said...

I won't give you any of my favorite names, but I can give you ones I like that I won't use. :) I like Parker, Beckham, Harrison, Franklin, Charlie, Elijah, Jarom, Barrett, Forrest, Marshall... Picking names is SOOO hard for me.