Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Pics

The other day, Chris came home from work with a red wagon that they had on clearance. We knew this family in CT that always pulled their little boy in a red wagon when they went on Sunday walks - and it was the CUTEST thing! He got right to work putting it together and Addy was right next to him the whole time. Saying she loves it is an understatement. She wants to be pulled all day everyday! When we back up, she goes.."beep beep"..and "Weeeee" when we start pulling her. Then when she was throwing a fit at bedtime, we put blankets in it and let her lay in it to watch her Elmo before bed.

Addy is also obsessed with talking on our cell phones..but ONLY when no one is on the other line trying to talk to her! She'll carry it around between her shoulder and ear, with her arm straight up in the air and will be talking non-stop..then when she's done, she goes, "okay buh-bye!" and shuts it and brings it to me. She is SO much fun!





6 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Wagons & cell phones. wouldn't it be nice if lifes pleasures could always stay that simple!

The Carlsens said...

I want to see a picture of you and your cute belly!

I can't believe the difference Addy looks from a few months ago. They grow up so fast huh?

Lynette said...

How adorable and too funny! The wagon was a good purchase I would say! Isn't this age so fun?! Addy has more too. I'll bet you love being able to put it in a pony tail now!

Lynette said...

P.S. I totally understand about picking out names! With Brooklyn it was so easy, but this one is so hard and it's driving me crazy too! We can't decide!

I always thought of you guys for some reason when I thought about using the name Bridger. Maybe you could use that one :) I have a whole list I'm going to email to you!

Requel said...

That is so cute! Don't you just love every stage they go through??

idahoroses said...

Thanks for keeping us current with pictures and words. Even though we live in the same town we miss lots of the fun things you do. Addy is most adorable. I can say that because I one of her grandmas.

Love the wagon.