Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas!

Christmas Eve we stayed the night at the Rose's, since Chris wasn't able to make it to the Christmas Eve dinner. We wanted him to have what time he could with family. It was nice and quiet and Addy actually slept really good there! She was so cute opening her presents and Chris and I were really blessed this year. Thank You everyone!!! After most of his siblings came over and we had a yummy brunch, we headed out to my parent's to open gifts, have a Christmas lunch/dinner out there and say goodbye to Travis/Carrie before they left. I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures out there except for this first one.

Carrie, my sister-in-law, made these gorgeous blankets for all us girls.

Addy putting her baby to sleep


She's going to be the best big sister!!

Her new "blanky" from Grandma Rose!

She carries this boom box around and every once in awhile you'll catch her dancing to it:)

I've been trying to teach her how to color so that she'll have a quiet activity to do at church.

reading her new church books upside down:)

Christmas morning!!

1 comment:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I want to comment on everything, the blankets are amazing, that is some talent. WOW. Also Addy is looking so big now, it seems like she went from a baby to a little girl really fast. I love all the pictures of her, what a doll!